Friday 2 September 2011

I am still waiting for some of the electronics parts to arrive so haven't been able to do much work on electronics.

I also ordered new Nitrogen and Compressed air bottles from supagas (as they were much cheaper than BOC ) for the next test. Looking through the price list I was trying to decide what size to get, and decided to go for the 9.5m^3 over the 3.5m^ as it was only $10. I didn't consider the size of the bottles, and the G bottle is a bit larger than I was expecting. I will probably have to lie to down in the trailer (horizontally) but having lots of extra gas means I will be able to throughly pressure test without worrying about running out of gas.

We also did a wireless test of the new WIFI control system and found it worked excellently at 200m with the routers default antenna.

Thought I would post a few photos of Buren has taken of the last month.







No comments:

Post a Comment